Medical Receivable Financing offers financial solutions for Healthcare Providers including:
- Physicians & Group Practice Physicians
- Medical Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- Nursing Homes
- Mental Healthcare Providers
- Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy
- MRI & Radiology Centers
- And More…
Medical Receivable Financing’s Medical Electronic Payment Financing product provides opportunity capital to the Healthcare sector.
Instead of submitting and financing against individual invoices, Medical Receivable Finance evaluates the last 6 months of your electronic payment receipt volume and finances up to the business’ next 24 months of projected electronic payment activity. Repayment for financing occurs through collection of a predetermined fixed percentage of your future electronic receivables.
Our financing is non-recourse (no personal guarantee on periodic or final repayment) and unsecured (no asset or cash flow collateral required). Good candidates are clients that receive regular payments (no less frequent than weekly) from a diversified client base or from government sources. While we focus predominantly on the medical and healthcare arena, any candidate that would typically consider receivables factoring would be a good candidate for our product.
- A flexible alternative to traditional loans, leases, receivable factoring and other business debt.
- Quicker to close, requires less paperwork, and requires no collateral or personal guarantee.
- Qualification is based on historical average monthly electronic payment sales volume, not on cash flow coverage.
- No repayment schedule, no stated interest rate, no minimum monthly payments.
- Repayment is based on business volumes and the repayment % is fixed over the life of the transaction.
Our medical patient finance program offers your practice a unique method to help increase revenue and serve your patients better. With our range of financing options your practice has the ability to greatly expand its customer base.
Imagine if your practice advertised that it could offer patients in-house financing and you could get paid 100% within 72 hours of the procedure and you could do this with absolutely no risk, no reserve and no financial recourse to you.
No Credit Check 3-6-12 Consumer Finance – Loan Amounts Up To $5,000
- NO CREDIT CHECK – Bad Credit OK
- $500 up to $5,000 Limit
- Unsecured Loan - Guaranteed Funds to You
- Instant Approvals
- 3, 6 or 12 Month Payment Options
- YOU ARE PAID 100% UPFRONT in ONLY 2 to 3 Banking Days
- FREE Check Imager - No Leasing Fees
- You Can Pass Check Conversation & Guarantee Fees to the Customer or Offer 0% Financing
For Loan Amounts up to $20,000.00 -Our Longer Term Financing Product Offers Many Ways to Help Grow Your Business:
- Credit Scores as Low as 520
- Loan Amount up to $20,000.00
- Terms up to 72 Months
- No Money Down
- 100% Unsecured Loans
- No Long Term Commitments
- No Hardware
- No Lease
- No Terminal
Medical Receivable Financing offers equipment leasing to purchase new equipment or refinance your existing equipment. You will have the options of a sale leaseback to own the equipment after the expiration of the lease. Flexible terms up to 60 months and a credit score of 550 or better are required. We can finance many types of medical industry equipment and much more.
Financing is an effective way to free up capital and lock in better rates and terms than other loans.
Commercial Finance & Hard Money Loans
Our Commercial Financing products handle both purchase and refinance transactions on all types of commercial/income producing properties such as flagged & non-flagged hotels/motels, Retail Stores, Mobile Home Parks, Office Buildings, Industrial Properties, Apartment/Condominium Complexes, Restaurants, etc. We have over 15 funding sources to meet your long-term business needs including SBA loans.
Medical Receivable Financing is not your typical lender. We take the subjectivity out of Hard Money Lending. We'll tell you what will close and how to close it - we'll get you there! Our loans are strictly driven by the equity in the subject property, not through a borrower's FICO score. We do residential and commercial real estate loans that need creative approaches with aggressive investors to fund.